[asterisk-users] If caller id is null set to a specific number

Jon Weisman jweisman at ibell.net
Fri Nov 9 15:11:50 CST 2007

Yes Eric, they are not the same. I should have worded it differently.

I'm a little confused because the issue seems to me this particular DID
provider is not sending me the ANI if the caller's number is private. On all
our other carriers we still get the ANI even if its a private number. Any
suggestions how to handle this? Is there a way to set the ANI if its
missing?

Thanks,
Jon