[asterisk-users] Copying the needed configuration files to be used on new installation

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 16:57:16 CST 2007

Hi List;

I have Asterisk installed on FC5 (Fedora Core 5), and
I am going to install FC 7 and that means I will
download new latest Asterisk and Zaptel versions. I do
not need to repeat writing the configuration again, so
what I need to do now is only copying the
/etc/asterisk/ files, and the zapata file existed
under etc/ ? Or there is some other things to be
copied also?

I am currently running 1.4.7 , so my configuration
files existed at etc/ and etc/asterisk/ will work with
the newer asterisk versions?

Any help?
Regards
Bilal