[asterisk-users] Asterisk and OBDC

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Nov 9 14:19:24 CST 2007

On Thursday 08 November 2007 14:01, Gilberto Nunes wrote:
> I have an application that storage data in MS Access.
> I need some library that can read the status of data in this base...

func_odbc does exist for this kind of thing, but I don't know how helpful
it is in your case.  Last I checked, Access did not permit connections from
a remote host.  Generally, the recommendation for people who wanted to
host Access data and access it from Linux was to migrate the data to MS
SQL Server.  Note that MS SQL Server access is supported for Asterisk and
func_odbc in Asterisk 1.4.

--
Tilghman