[asterisk-users] Snom 320 with TDM02B and echo problems

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Thu Nov 8 20:34:27 CST 2007

Jason White wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 10:22:41AM +0100, voip crazy wrote:
>> I instaled an asterisk 1.2.X, with two lines FXO and two snom 3200 phones,
>> on an amd_64 processor.
>> All goes well, the voice is clear on the remote side but in the Voip side,
>> where the Snom 320 is placed, I hear my voice, but don't in the line, the
>> echo is on the phone.
>> I just play with zapata gain values and with the Snom mic volume, but the
>> echos does not disapperars.
>> the phone is updated to firmware 6.5.12, the last i have found.
>
> Mine came with 7.1.8. Perhaps you should contact Snom to find out whether you
> can obtain the new version of the firmware.

http://www.snom.com/en/no_cache/firmware.html
http://wiki.snom.com/Main_Page

The 7.x versions can be installed on all snom3x0 but they are
in beta state for anything except the 370. The wiki describes
how to do that.

Not sure if upgrading helps with your problem though.

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998