[asterisk-users] SIP: "To:" header?

Michael Joyner mjoyner at ewc.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:13:19 CST 2007

Ah, but is EXTREMELY useful for people like me who need to know where
the call was originally destined for when it bounces off a Centrex
DMS-100 due to call forward no answer or call busy condition. I can
treat it as the DID for the original number and then send the caller
into VM  or other location as if it were the DID actually assigned to me. :)