[asterisk-users] Channel variables, any difference with SIP vs. IAX?

Josh Richards josh.t.richards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:52:10 CST 2007

Off-hand, have you compared the output of "agi debug" (on the console)
between the working and non-working calls?  I believe the variables all get
displayed.

-jr

--
Josh Richards - Grover Beach, California US
josh.t.richards at gmail.com (don't forget the middle 't' initial when writing)

Geek Research (Technology Management Consulting) -
http://www.geekresearch.com/

Support These Nifty Causes: http://Kiva.org http://RoomToRead.org