[asterisk-users] make h323 native transfer on stablished call

lumen lumen at bulma.net
Thu Nov 8 04:50:20 CST 2007

Hi all:

I don't know if exist any other mailing more apropiated for this question. If
exist, please let me know.

I need orientation for this situation:

1. 1.4.13-BRIstuffed with support for h323 with asterisk-h323 module

2. An analog Pbx with support por h323 make asterisk a call, that asnwer and
put with MOH

3. At this point I want asterisk to make a native h323 transfer of the current
call to another h323 destination (out of asterisk), and after the transfer do
not exist any h323 channel on the asterisk side.

I know that is possible to make a 'natural' transfer inside asterisk. I mean,
that asterisk make a new call to the h323 destination, and wen aswered make a
bridge between two channels. But this isn't an option for me. I have to free
resorces between the pbx and asterisk box.

this is possible in h323? Is supported by the current channel implementation?

Thanks.