[asterisk-users] Snom 320 with TDM02B and echo problems

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:22:41 CST 2007

Hello all,

I instaled an asterisk 1.2.X, with two lines FXO and two snom 3200 phones,
on an amd_64 processor.
All goes well, the voice is clear on the remote side but in the Voip side,
where the Snom 320 is placed, I hear my voice, but don't in the line, the
echo is on the phone.
I just play with zapata gain values and with the Snom mic volume, but the
echos does not disapperars.
the phone is updated to firmware 6.5.12, the last i have found.

Any clue about how to eliminate de echo in the snom 320 phone?
What could I do to solve that?

Thanks in advance.

VoipCrazy