[asterisk-users] Client lost on skinny

Paul Lacatus paul.lacatus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:27:59 CST 2007

Hi  everybody,

I have six cisco 7911g connected on asterisk over chan_skinny.  Four of them
are working OK. two of them even the screen on the phone is indicating that
is registered and has number loose connection to asterisk . On asterisk the
message is "Skinny Client was lost, unregistering". also this phones does
not appear anymore in the skinny show devices list . If I dial  the tone
does not stop  asterisk  and i get a message like "Asked to transmit on a
non existent session" . Can somebody help me ?