[asterisk-users] OT: Aastra 57i configuration via TFTP problem

Roi Stork roi.stork at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:11:28 CST 2007

Here's what I did:

1) Reduced the local config to just network settings.
2) <mac>.cfg contains network + sip settings.
3) Restarted the phone.

The result was only some sip settings like auth name, user name,
password get updated.
Fields such as proxy ip and registrar ip didn't get updated. I
expected the whole sip settings were read from the cfg file and set,
but it wasn't the case.

Same problem happened to your setup?