[asterisk-users] Autodialing

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Nov 7 15:55:15 CST 2007

I have done some thing similar the past with .call files. I had a mysql db
set up with all the calls that needed to go out and the times they needed to
go out. I had several asterisk servers that would poll the data base once a
minute to see if any calls needed to go out at that minute. It would grab
the information and create a call that would go to a certain context that
set the start time of the call as well as many other bits of data in to
variables. I then had a php agi that would place the call. Upon hang up I
had a php agi that would update the db on the call.