[asterisk-users] What do you do to keep asterisk alive?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:54:04 CST 2007

Why is it stooping on you? What version are you running? Are you
running any AGI scripts? I have asterisk running for months unless I
stop it manually it just doesn't die, specific system is with a quad
PRI cards using 3 of them, but just one for a PRI the rest to channel
banks. The other busy system that I have has 2 TDM400 cards and a dual
span PRI card. All Digium cards. I have other systems - though not as
busy - that run and die only when I issue stop now in the CLI or
shutdown on console.