[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA-941 Unavailable

Kim Joung-il kimjoungil at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 07:43:20 CST 2007

Patrick,

Thank you for your effort, you make me laugh.... however, IP address, name, password, are not true details :) so do not pay attention to that part.

Please, can you help me, anything useful - thank you!

Patrick <asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote: On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 02:35 -0800, Kim Joung-il wrote:
> externip=56.236.64.79

$ whois 56.236.64.79

OrgName:    United States Postal Service.

> register => pbx1:psw1 at 196.222.62.196

$ whois 196.222.62.196

descr:          --------------------------------------------------
descr:          Temporary Assignment for AFNOG-VII in Abuja, NG
descr:          for in-addr exercises only.

Seems the fearless North-Korean leader has sneaked an Asterisk server
into the USPS network and got it hooked up to a shady IP range in
Nigeria. Now there's one I haven't seen before.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Regards,
Patrick

ps: you might want to change the password if it's for real.

http://mail.yahoo.com