[asterisk-users] Recording just first part of call?

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 6 07:58:56 CST 2007

If you're up to using the Manager interface and your programming
language of choice, you could poll the list of active calls and stop
recording when their duration exceeds a minute. According to my docs,
res/res_monitor.c implements manager commands that could be used to halt
current recordings.

The Asterisk-Java library has a "StatusAction" and "StopMonitorAction,"
if Java is a language candidate for an application you might write.

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221