[asterisk-users] Kirk IP600/3 Wireless Server SIP config

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Tue Nov 6 05:54:20 CST 2007

RB> Did you manage to make a dump of a working configuration from the
RB> IP600/3?

RB> Would be really useful, can't seem to get it to work properly.

Ok, there is one at http://amorsen.dk/complete-IP1200-0f-07-eb.txt.
I'm not sure it's very useful, I had to replace lots of things with
DELETED, since it's a production configuration. I also removed most of
the connected phones. Notice that most of the network configuration is
ignored, because the device is set for DHCP.

You can at least use it to compare with yours.

/Benny