[asterisk-users] 1.4 SIP Jitter Buffer

Luc Moreira lmoreira at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:44:24 CST 2007

Gregory

We have many Asterisk 1.4.13 in production solid like a rock.

Couples examples:
a) Asterisk 1.4.13 + Unicall + 2 E1 MFCR2 Digium + Legacy PBX
    60+ Extentions /  IVR / 10~30 concorrent calls

b) Asterisk 1.4.11 + 1 E1 ISDN PRI Digium
    50+ Extentions / IVR / 5 Queues / ~2000 call/day

c) Asterisk 1.4.13 + 4 E1 ISDN Digium (working in progress)
    CallCenter / 150 PAs / 15 Queues / expected 8000 calls/day

--
Luc