[asterisk-users] AEX800 (TDM800 Express) - not detected

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Nov 5 12:44:02 CST 2007

Mark J Elkins wrote:
> I have a AEX800 PCI Express card - sort of a TDM800 with PCI-Express.
> (or AEX844 - 4FXS & 4FXO)

It's not 'sort of', it *is* a TDM800 with a PCI Express bus interface.

> With only this card in the box.... "Asterisknow" gives me...
>
> "no functional digium card found in /proc/zaptel" - or words to that effect.

This is a new card, and is probably not included in the version of
Zaptel included in the most recently distributed AsteriskNOW ISO
available from asterisknow.org. However, if you go to the rPath website
and follow the links to the AsteriskNOW project, you can download an ISO
image of 'beta 6.5', which includes updated components and likely will
recognize your AEX800 card.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies