[asterisk-users] asterisk as a gateway

Bincy K. Philip bincy.philip at nestgroup.net
Mon Nov 5 04:51:16 CST 2007

Thanks once again..I will check with addon package and let you know the status..

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:30:49 +0500
From: "Rizwan Hisham" <rizwanhasham at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 5
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

i dont know how to remove these errors. But i think you should try
asterisk-addons package available from asterisk download site. it
contains the h323 channel also. You only need to compile it. remove
the asterisk-oh323 package from your system and install the
asterisk-addons package. I hope this solves your problem.

On Nov 5, 2007 8:42 AM, Bincy K. Philip <bincy.philip at nestgroup.net> wrote:
> Hello
>

> Thanks for the reply..
>
> I could use Asterisk as SIP server and establish call using two SIP phones.
>
> But I need H323 support also.
>
> For that I have compiled the files in asterisk/channel/h323 and installed without problem.
> But even after i have started Asterisk,it is not supporting h323 commands like h323 debug,h323 show codecs.
>
> So i tried to install compile asterisk-oh323. i got an error that channel_pvt.h is missing..when i downloaded and put the same file i got double declaration error.
> I have excluded channel_pvt.h from chan_oh323.c include file list, but got errors.
> Anyone please help!!!!!
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Bincy K Philip

Message: 8