[asterisk-users] Are the ATAs which can allow multiple extensions from one network connection?

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Sun Nov 4 19:20:21 CST 2007

Your question seems to be two I think so I've covered both options here.

Mediatrix does two different series of boxes - 4 port version ...
4 port to extensions - a 1104 (also in 2 port and higher numbers too)...each is an analog line to a phone, ie extensions for house, small office, etc
4 port to analog standard Bell lines (phone numbers) - a 1204 (also in higher port numbers too) - ie, back to the telco for various incoming lines for business or multiple line home.

A number of other vendors also do boxes to do this.  Both boxes each run from a single IP address (dhcp or static) per device, not per port.  The box handles the extension/phone numbers in conjunction with what you tell it out of Asterisk.
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077 X501
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca