[asterisk-users] 7960 Queue Issue

Nick Brown Nick at ipera.com.au
Sun Nov 4 17:26:19 CST 2007

Morning All,

Quick question that has me stumped. Have a queue with several members
(Statically defined in queues.conf at this stage for testing) who use Cisco
7960's.

The queue is configured to use rrmemory and generally this works correctly.
However if a member is already on a call their phone will still ring (The
7960 can show multiple incoming calls for one line). I really don't want
members who are on calls to get more calls. Especially when we start logging
out members who don't answer.

Asterisk shows;
    -- Called 1014
    -- SIP/1014-08f2e4d0 is ringing
    -- Local/1014 at queuestations-e3e2;1 is ringing
    -- Nobody picked up in 15000 ms

Short of disabling the feature to show multiple incoming calls on the 7960's
(Which I don't know if it can be done anyway), has anyone got any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Nick.