[asterisk-users] Asterisk as a SIP to SIP Gateway

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 02:52:16 CST 2007

Hi,

I would like to achive such thing:

Asterisk is gateway between two sip domain domain.a and domain.b.
There are two users registered in domain A: bob1 and bob2.
When they are making outbound calls the calls should go through the asterisk
gateway.
Asterisk has two users registered in domain B sally1 and sally2 (with the
usage of 'register =>' command in sip.conf).
when there is a call initiated by bob1 at domain.a I would like asterisk to
pass it further as the user sally1 at domain.b and similary when call is
initiated by bob2 at domain.b
to pass it as sally2 at domain.b. So can I somehow check who is making the call
from domain A and according to this criteria make a decision which user from
domain B will be assigned in asterisk to pass it further??

Thank you for any help.

Bests regards