[asterisk-users] Polycom Park Button

Lorentz Hinrichsen lorentz.wulf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 07:24:53 CDT 2007

It definitely isn't directly supported, however you can sort of make it work
- found these two gems using the goog -

exten =>
callpark,1,ParkAndAnnounce(pbx-transfer:PARKED|120|SIP/${DIALEDPEERNUMBER}|internal,${DIALEDPEERNUMBER},1)

Re: [asterisk-users] Polycom Call Parking

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC
Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:48:00 -0700
 I had some problems with this, because DIALEDPEERNUMBER held the number I
dialed, not my number. I needed (of course) to be notified of the parking
slot at MY number. I used BRIDGPEER instead: exten =>
callpark,1,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED|600|Local/${BRIDGEPEER:0:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]|incoming,s,1) This works for me because all of our extensions are
three digit, beginning with 1 (110, 112, 113 etc). Because we have it set up
so that if you change the first digit to a 4 (410, 412, 413, etc) for
the Polycom's
auto-answer feature, this is more exactly what I did: exten =>
callpark,1,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED|600|Local/4${BRIDGEPEER:5:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]|incoming,s,1)

Works great!