[asterisk-users] Druid

Alex Epshteyn listuser at thirdlane.com
Fri Nov 2 15:54:48 CDT 2007

Hi Dean,

I would be happy to get your feedback and feature suggestions regarding the
user portal. I don't dislike what we have now, but there is no doubt that it
can be improved. You can see a demo on our website -
http://www.thirdlane.com/products/pbxmanager-be/demo  - you have to login as
end-user for one of the existing extensions or create your own.  Feel free
to contact me off list, or call me at 1 415 721 7717 (I am in California).

Best regards,

Alex

Alex Epshteyn

Third Lane Technologies, LLC