[asterisk-users] ztdummy and BackGround

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Nov 2 14:35:22 CDT 2007

Yes, but if you didn't need MeetMe it would be silly to try to diagnose it.

I suspect ztdummy is loading correctly, but the system is not generating
interrupts for ztdummy sync to.  Traditionally ztdummy used a USB
interface to get timing, but at some point I think it switched to using
the kernel RTC if available.

I don't use ztdummy -- I'm just recalling what I've seen on the mailing
lists and IRC over the years.