[asterisk-users] DST

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:08:16 CDT 2007

Joe Acquisto wrote:
> My Polycom phones are displaying time, off by one hour.  Seems they are on the old DST rules.  How do I fix this?
>
> joe a.

 If you've got the files centrally managed, you can update the correct
tags in sip.cfg to correct the situation.

 These are the "correct" settings for regions affected by the new DST regs:

 tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.enable="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.fixedDayEnable="0"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.month="3"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.date="8"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.time="2"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.dayOfWeek="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.dayOfWeek.lastInMonth="0"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.month="11"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.date="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.time="2"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.dayOfWeek="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.dayOfWeek.lastInMonth="0"