[asterisk-users] Connection astrisk to a RAS (portmaster)

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Nov 1 08:15:58 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 20:57 -0400, Nicolas Ross wrote:
> I also get sometime :
>
>   == Primary D-Channel on span 2 down
> [Oct 31 20:50:53] WARNING[10250]: chan_zap.c:2393 pri_find_dchan: No
> D-channels available!  Using Primary channel 48 as D-channel anyway!
>   == Primary D-Channel on span 2 up

I don't claim to be an expert on the Wanpipe drivers, but it's been my
experience that if your D-channels bounce up and down like that every
few seconds, that the Wanpipe drivers didn't successfully patch Zaptel,
or you haven't restarted Zaptel since the Wanpipe drivers patched
Zaptel.

Hopefully that's enough to get you up and running.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager