[asterisk-users] Druid

Alex Epshteyn listuser at thirdlane.com
Thu Nov 1 02:32:18 CDT 2007

Dean,

If you are looking for a non-restricting and extensible Asterisk GUI please
look at Thirdlane http://www.thirdlane.com <http://www.thirdlane.com/> . If
you are comfortable installing OS, Webmin and Asterisk, I would suggest
installing PBX Manager GUI (packaged as a Webmin module), otherwise
Thirdlane Advantage (CentOS based ISO) may be a good option.

Best regards,

Alex

  _____