[asterisk-users] linksys pap2 version2 ata DTMF issue

Doug Doug at NaTel.net
Thu May 31 12:46:49 MST 2007

At 12:51 5/31/2007, Bruce Ferrell wrote:
 >Troy Ayers wrote:
 >> My asterisk box doesn't recognize DTMF from my analog phone, plugged
 >> into my ATA(linksys pap2 version2).
 >>
 >> I can make/receive calls fine... it's just that, for example, I cannot
 >> login to my asterisk voicemail.
 >>
 >> Softphones (such as x-lite) are fine.
 >> I've turned up a few articles via google where some people have this
 >> trouble, but have not seen suggestions on how to fix.  I presume this is
 >> an ATA problem, and I expect not much is tweakable on the Asterisk side
 >> regarding this, but still I am looking for suggestions for either
 >> Asterisk or the ATA.
 >>
 >> -Troy
 >>

 >Can you access IVR systems outside of asterisk?  I've found that when I
 >can then voicemail doesn't work.  When voicemail works, outside IVR doesn't.

We are having similar problems.  Asterisk 1.2.18.  Please
post any solutions you find.  We will as well.

You can look at the DTMF tones using:
http://www.sipura.com/support/slogsrv.zip
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Sipura+Syslogging