[asterisk-users] Track Agent login/logoff status

Gary Chen gang.chen at insightbb.com
Thu May 31 12:45:53 MST 2007

Asterisk 1.2.17
1) Can I use this variable (AGENTBYCALLERID_<agent number>) to track the status of agent for login and logff purpose?
2) What other event in Asterisk can also change value of this variable beside AgentCallbackLogin() function?
3) Any better way to do this?
4) Somebody metioned another function called AGENT. But I can not find it in my Asterisk. Does this function really exist?

I know I can use AMI to check status of agent but I only need the agent status inside my dialplan.

Gary