[asterisk-users] applicationmap on features

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu May 31 11:42:04 MST 2007

	I want to be able to send a prerecorded message to the person I am
calling.  I know that you can use the application map to do this.  Just
to test I enabled the testfeature example that is in the features.conf
file.  When I hit #9 during a call the other user does not hear the
monkeys, they only hear a series of beeps.  I have tried with different
soundfiles and they all give the same problem.

	What kind of issue could this be?  Is it timing related?  Everything
else sounds ok.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001