[asterisk-users] reset Polycom phones remotely

Savoy, Kevin - Williston, ND ksavoy at novo1.com
Thu May 31 08:57:41 MST 2007

Not necessarily. If you set the following in the sip.cfg file to 1 it
will reboot even if there are no changes. The default is zero which will
only reboot if there are changes.

voIpProt.SIP.specialEvent.checkSync.alwaysReboot="1"/>

Kevin Savoy
Business Unit Telecom Analyst
2218 4th Ave W
Williston, ND 58801