[asterisk-users] *End Of Life ASTERISK 1.2.X Was: INSTRUCTIONSFOR THE ASTERISK COMMUNITY - PLEASEREAD NOW *

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue May 29 15:24:45 MST 2007

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 03:35:36AM +0530, Jaswinder Singh wrote:
> Well if you are out of luck with asterisk .. How about its fork
> callweaver

Is it not enough that they have forked Asterisk, you now want to fork
from CallWeaver? You're sure after some interesting life ;-)

> ? I am highly awaiting its stable release to see if it
> holds upto what its wiki says .

The Wiki also says quite a few good things about Asterisk. Some people
here don't fully trust that. Please remind me how many public releases
have there been of CallWeaver?

You can say quite a few things about it and its codebase, but you
seem to have picked the wrong argument. CallWeaver has yet to
prove itself and earn its reputation.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org