[asterisk-users] *End Of Life ASTERISK 1.2.X Was: INSTRUCTIONSFOR THE ASTERISK COMMUNITY - PLEASEREAD NOW *

Leonardo Gomes Figueira sabbathbh.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:15:21 MST 2007

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling escreveu:
> Michael Collins wrote:
> Except that for some users 1.2.18 is NOT stable.  I've had to roll back
> to 1.2.15 on my production servers in order to prevent core dumps at
> least once per day.  No, I am not willing to turn my production servers
> into testing servers to solve this.  Doing so would make me a "former
> consultant" for these customers.

If you use app_macro you probably hit this:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9602

The fix:

http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/branches/1.2/apps/app_macro.c?view=diff&rev=63477&r1=63476&r2=63477

I thought there would be a 1.2.19 after that fix but it seems it's not
easily triggered (but here I got many segfaults in different servers
until the fix).

 Leonardo