[asterisk-users] Polycom Static IP

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Tue May 29 09:40:25 MST 2007

When turning of dhcp, dont forget to set all other attributes
manually. Ones that would effect this are

IP Address
Subnet mask
Gateway
boot method tftp/ftp
Server Address
username/password if ftp
vlan

Assuming you are setting a hard IP for the server, if using a url
then donot forget to add dns entry also