[asterisk-users] *End Of Life ASTERISK 1.2.X Was: INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ASTERISK COMMUNITY - PLEASEREAD NOW *

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Tue May 29 06:56:31 MST 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:
> Rather hasty I think.  I think whatever version 1.2.X winds up on should
> be the most stable release of Asterisk, period.

Great -- so do I. But I'm not developing Asterisk either.

It was going to happen sooner or later -- at least this will encourage
more people to get into 1.4 so that the nagging bugs can be sorted out.
And I'll be glad to get a version of Asterisk that can do Shared Line
Appearance.

This split personality situation, however, wasn't sustainable.

-Stephen-