[asterisk-users] Queues with announce

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Tue May 29 03:12:34 MST 2007

Ciao Andrea,

> Hello *,
> do queues allow me to set an announce like the A() option of the Dial() cmd?
>
> The announce that I've found is a message that is heard by the caller. I'd
> like to send a message to the member of the queue that picks up the call.

In order to help people that find this message through a search engine: the
"announce = XX" option in queues.conf allows me to solve my problem.

I can set it dynamically through the fourth parameter of the Queue()
application.

--
Dott. Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute - MTI S.r.l.