[asterisk-users] RE: Bottom line on fax reception

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon May 28 13:27:38 MST 2007

Please qualify your usage.  A couple faxes a day, a couple hundred, a
couple thousand, or a couple hundred thousand?

Are you running asterisk and hylafax on the same machine?  What is your
TDM connectivity?

Hylafax uses quite a lot of CPU juice.  Anyone ever scale up a quad
T1/E1 server for faxing using asterisk and hylafax?  Must be a heck of a
server!

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com