[asterisk-users] help on asterisk sipp

khawla khawla khawlitta_23 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 12:39:16 MST 2007

I was wondering whether someone could help me. I installed sipp on my Asterisk server but I don't really understand how does it fonction! Has someone ever tried it?If you can explain to me the principle, I would be extremely grateful.Thank you very much in advance.

Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui ! Essayez-le maintenant !