[asterisk-users] reset Polycom phones remotely

Dave Miller justdave at mozilla.com
Sun May 27 21:41:18 MST 2007

Got any rogue DHCP options configured that are set for that MAC address
or range?  I've noticed when you put in options that the Polycom looks
for and have them configured syntactically incorrect, the Polycoms will
refuse the entire transaction instead of just the option that was
screwed up (timezones with an illegal value in my case).

--
Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation      http://www.mozilla.com/