[asterisk-users] Cisco remote reboot

Paul Aviles paul.aviles at nickelnetworks.com
Sun May 27 15:05:27 MST 2007

I know that part, I am looking for a way to do it directly from asterisk.
Lets say you change a value in the XML configuration of one unit, then from
the asterisk box send the signal and reboot only the affected unit. I guess
we can always script the telnet process and reboot like that if nothing
else.

Regards,

Paul