[asterisk-users] test tools of Asterisk server

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Sun May 27 14:13:52 MST 2007

I don't know about bandwith consumption but look at sipp (http://sipp.sourceforge.net/)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: khawla khawla
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:33 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] test tools of Asterisk server

  I am using Aserisk as a SIP server to interconnect differents PBX in differents sites. I am now looking for a tool that can test the performance of this solution: I mean is there a tool that enables me to test the capacity of this SIP server in terms of simultaneous calls that could be treated, the comsuption of bandwidth.. or any thing like this?
  I am in urgent need to such a tool, If anyone could help, I would be geatful.

  Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT Essayez-le maintenant !