[asterisk-users] SIP accounts from MYSQL.

Yossi Ben Hagai yossibh at gmail.com
Sun May 27 05:07:16 MST 2007

Asterisk realtime is what you are looking for. the subject is explained very
clearly including configuration examples and DB schema on the following
links:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+RealTime
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=28

I won't go over the process as it is detailed in the links above, but
basically you should compile the asterisk-addons, configure the res_mysql
with the proper DB details, create a table to hold sip.conf and optionally
extensions.conf then configure extconfig to map the newly created tables.

Joss.