[asterisk-users] reset Polycom phones remotely

Forum forum at expansivenetworks.com
Sat May 26 15:32:10 MST 2007

I have provisioned a bunch of Polycom 301 phones to get the config files
from my ftp server.  Out of the 4 phones 2 get the config file however the
other 2 cannot contact the boot server.  I have reboot the phones a number
of times remotely (the client is 400 km away) through vnc and logging onto
the web config internally.  No matter what I change on the web config page
it is not saved.  I feel I need to reset or reformat the phones  - if so how
can I do this remotely?  Can anyone think of a reason why these 2 phones
cannot contact the boot server when the other 2 can?

Steve