[asterisk-users] test tools of Asterisk server

khawla khawla khawlitta_23 at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 12:33:37 MST 2007

I am using Aserisk as a SIP server to interconnect differents PBX in differents sites. I am now looking for a tool that can test the performance of this solution: I mean is there a tool that enables me to test the capacity of this SIP server in terms of simultaneous calls that could be treated, the comsuption of bandwidth.. or any thing like this?
I am in urgent need to such a tool, If anyone could help, I would be geatful.