[asterisk-users] H Parameter in Dial Command

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri May 25 08:59:24 MST 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007, Dovid B wrote:

> I am currently using the H parameter in the dial command. The issue that
> I am having is that if the user is calling an ivr that requires him to
> press the * key then the call gets hung up on. How would I go about
> changing it so that the user will have to press say ** for the H
> parameter to come in to effect ?

   Hack the area around line 1825 of apps/app_dial.c (going off of 1.4.3):

--- SNIP (reformatted) ----
    if (ast_test_flag(peerflags, OPT_CALLER_HANGUP) &&
          (f->subclass == '*')) {
     /* hmm it it not guaranteed to be '*' anymore. */
     	if (option_verbose > 2)
 		ast_verbose(VERBOSE_PREFIX_3 "User hit %c to disconnect call.\n", f->subclass);

 	*to=0;
 	strcpy(status, "CANCEL");
 	ast_frfree(f);
         return NULL;
     }
}

   Inside the higher-order if block:

 	if(f && (f->frametype == AST_FRAME_DTMF)) {

   Make it so it accumulates states of at least two contiguous
DTMF-containing frames and makes the inference if they come within a
certain interval of each other.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems