[asterisk-users] Working softphone for poket PC

Giridhar Reddy Bandi giridhar.bandi at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:45:26 MST 2007

Hi try put Speaq

speaQ is a VoIP softphone which runs on either Windows Mobile 5.0 or Sharp
Zaurus Linux. It can be used to make and record Internet phone calls using
any SIP compliant Internet Phone Server. The free Beta Trial Version which
can be downloaded from this page, lets you record phone calls, provides full
call logging, DTMF and automatically integrates your speaQ phone contacts
with the rest of your PDA's address book.

Cheers ,
Giridhar