[asterisk-users] rxgain/txgain in chan_sip

Andreas Brodmann andreas.brodmann at gmail.com
Fri May 25 02:58:45 MST 2007

Hello All

This or similar topics have already been mentioned but without any
solution yet.

I have built a oneway conference system for a client using one caller's
input
and broadcast it to all the other participants using app_meetme. E.g. one
talker
multiple listeners.

Unfortunately some of the talkers (I have got multiple rooms) are not loud
enough
(e.g. use just half the amplitude, so making it louder by factor of 2.0would be
necessary).

My question: Is there a possibility in asterisk-1.4 to double/quadrouple the
loudness
of a channel's input/output using chan_sip? All clients come in via chan_sip
so using
another channel type is no solution in my situation. I use G711ulaw only.
Btw:

I would be very glad if someone could point me to a solution of this.

Kind regards,

Andreas Brodmann