[asterisk-users] Asterisk Time Card

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Thu May 24 08:42:17 MST 2007

David,

You are correct... thats the whole scenario to simplify running payroll...

I am planning to do three level of verifications which will make sure
the employee is in right location, so he is not spoofing anything...

1) Verify by Employee ID and PIN.
2) Verify by Location ID. This will be printed at location site.
3) Verify by token ID, generated by http://www.mypw.com/
4) Login the time or Logout the employee.

If the Caller is calling from the registered Caller ID, then step 1 will
be ignored. Kinda like Caller ID authentication.

Thanks,
Nitesh