[asterisk-users] Parking Lot CallerID

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu May 24 06:24:18 MST 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007, Ken Williams wrote:

> Beings the call is originating on the phone I'm not sure there's a way
> to push the CID back to it, any thoughts?

   It is possible that the phone accepts some form of SIP NOTIFY message
for revising its caller ID display.  Some caller ID / CNAM is implemented
this way because the lookup takes place subsequent to the establishment of
end-to-end signaling parameters, mirroring the ISDN setting for the same.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems