[asterisk-users] Re: Kernel Panic in wct4xxp during unload on Zaptel-1.4.4

James FitzGibbon james.fitzgibbon at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:12:49 MST 2007

On 5/22/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:

> Have you tried using the 1.4.x atrpms packages?

I  did try the 1.4 packages from atrpms overnight yesterday, with similar
results.  I was able to address the kernel panic when unloading by
commenting out "ztcfg -s" in the stop() function of the init script (based
on suggestions on this list).

The system appeared stable (went through several clean startup/shutdown
cycles), but then proceeded to kernel panic four times in three hours when
calls were being processed, forcing me to downgrade to 1.2 again.

Unfortunately, I was remote and unable to capture the full kernel panic
details, so I'm kind of stuck at square one until I can upgrade again during
a maint window and attempt to force a panic during call processing.

--
j.